CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Lomeli's

Today we went to Lomeli's in Round Lake Beach, Illinois.

We started out with some soup. Next we had our food and drink.
The soup was a little spicy. So I didn't like it. I got a Quasadia and some beans.
Let's get to the Quasadia. I loved it. The beans were sweet witch made them taste weird.
The drink I got was sprite. Nice and tangie just like I like it.

The service was AWESOME! They were really nice, so sweet and love kids!!!


I would go there everyday and work there if I had to. Their food is super.


If your looking for somewhere to eat. go to LOMELI'S

2 comments:

  1. Cool, Emma! So now you have Mexican and Italian food under your belt. Do you think you will try Chinese next?
    Since I have never been to Chicago, I would LOVE to read a review of some famous Chicago hot dog joint. Oh, and maybe take a picture?
    Hope you are having a good summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good quesadilla! I don't like it when the beans are sweet either, it does make them taste funny. Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!

    ReplyDelete